1. Fine Rava/Soojii - 2 cups
2. Sugar - 2 cups
3. Ghee – 30 gms
4. Milk – 30 ml (As required)
5. Cardamom powder – pinch
6. Raisins - 20
7. Cashews - 20
How to make it :
- Take a pan and add 2 spoons of ghee and roast the cashews until light brown and also roast the raisins until they puff up and keep them aside
- Now add the remaining ghee and roast the rava/soojii until a nice aroma comes. Make sure you do not burn the rava.
- Transfer this into a big bowl and add the cardamom and the nuts and sugar and mix well.
- Then add milk as required so that it is in a consistency to make perfect balls. Don’t add too much or too little.
- You can also transfer the above mix to the kadai and cook it for 2 mins in low flame, but I didn’t do that as my consistency was good for making the ladoo.
- Make the laddoo and let them dry for some time and then store it in a container and put it in the refrigerator