- Soya chunks – 1 ½ Cup
- Tomatoes – 3
- Onions – 2
- Green Chilli – 3
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ spoom
- Chilli powder – ½ spoon
- Corainde Powder - 1 spoon
- Garam masala – ½ spoon
- Coconut milk - 2 spoons (If needed )
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for about 10 mins and then wash it and soak it in cold water.
- Take a pan and add oil and add your usual spices stuff like cloves. Bay leaves etc and allow it to splutter. Then add the ginger garlic paste and allow it to cook.
- Now add green chilli and curry leaves to it. Let it cook and then add thinly sliced onions. Cook till they become golden. Add some salt to cook the onions faster.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté them until its cooked well. And then add turmeric, chilli,coriander and garam masala. Add salt as required. Cook until raw smell goes off and oil separates from gravy.
- After that, add soya and add little water if necessary and let it cook with lid.
- After the soya is like 90 % cooked u can add coconut milk if u like. This will thicken the gravy and also give a creamy taste to it.
- Simmer the stove for like 5 mins and garnish it with Cilantro.
- Enjoy this with dosa/Rice/chappathi.