- Mushroom - 250 gms
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Capsicum - 1 (Big size)
- Chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Coriander powder - 1 spoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 spoon
- Lime juice - 2 spoons
- Ginger garlic paste - 1.5 spoons
- Salt,Oil/butter as required
- Slice mushrooms and wash it throughly and keep it ready.
- Cut the onion into thin slices and also mince the tomato finely.
- Now place the pan in the gas top, add oil/butter 2 spoons and add some jeera and allow it to splutter. Then add the onions and let it fry until brown in color.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off. Then add tomatoes to it and fry until it becomes soft.
- Now add all the powder ie chilli,coriander,garam masala and turmeric and fry for some time until raw smell goes off.
- And add the mushroom,capsicum and add salt as required and allow it to cook in simmer flame. Then once it is cooked add fresh lime juice and server it with Chappathi or Naan.