Thursday, June 11, 2009
- Chicken Drumsticks - 6 nos
- Yogurt - 6 table spoons
- ginger Garlic paste - 2 spoons
- Red Chillie powder - 3 spoons
- Coriander powder - 2 spoons
- Pepper Powder - 1 spoon
- Cumin Powder - 1 spoon
- Kasoori methi powder - 1 spoon (dried methi leaves powder)
- Garam masala - 1 spoon
- Turmeric - 1/2 spoon
- Red coloring (If needed)
- Oil - 1 spoon
- Salt - as required
- Lime - 1 nos
- Peel of the skin from the chicken and take a knife and cut gashes in the chicken so that the marination gets well into the chicken.
- Now take 2 spoons of chilli powder and 1/2 spoon of salt and mix well by adding little lime juice and rub the mix well on the chicken n into the cut gashes.
- Marination : Mix Yogurt,1 spoon chilli powder,coriander powder,kasthori methi powder,cumin powder,ginger garlic paste,turmeric,pepper powder,1/2 spoon salt,garam masala, little oil and half lime and mix well. Then add red coloring if needed. Important thing the marination should be nice thick,No water!!
- Then marinate chicken in the above marination for about 1-2 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 450 degree and put the chicken for about 25 - 30 mins. Make sure you turn side of chicken in about 10 - 15 mins.
- Remove chicken and u can add chat masala a little, onions and little lime juice for fresh flavour.
- Chicken tandoori is ready to be served!! Enjoy tasty delicious chicken with no or very lil oil!!